Pages

P90X Again - Day 3 - Back & Biceps and ABRX

Whoooooo......bands = burn!!! This morning, Christina and I busted out Back & Biceps but today on most of the Bicep exercises I chose to use the Pink Band that came in my super discounted Coach's Starter Pack! That band creates serious tension, serious burn. I was able to go to complete failure....NO MORE....PLEASE!!! That was goooood. Oh, and yes....there are perks for being a Beachbody Coach. If people have been approaching you about what you are doing to look so darn good, you really should consider being a Coach! What better way to stay in shape, then to get your stuff at a discount and also make a commission when the folks that approach you buy their P90X, supplements, or other Beachbody stuff from YOU! Ask yourself how many people have approached you when they see the results. Christina and I can't go anywhere without talking about P90X or nutrition. People are really starting to figure out that we live in a FAT nation....F A T. "Obese" is such an eloquent word....we are FAT!

If you are interested in being a BeachBody coach, please contact me....or visit my Beachbody site and select "Become a Coach"

Well....Christina taught a great lesson last night to close out our LifeGroup for the semester....It was on LOVE. When it gets down to it, God is Love...and without God we are nothing. So without Love, we are nothing. And....to know God is to Love Him, which is to love Love.

1 CORINTHIANS 13 (The Message) - 1 If I speak with human eloquence and
angelic ecstasy but don't love, I'm nothing but the creaking of a rusty gate.
2If I speak God's Word with power, revealing all his mysteries and making
everything plain as day, and if I have faith that says to a mountain, "Jump,"
and it jumps, but I don't love, I'm nothing. 3-7If I give everything I own to
the poor and even go to the stake to be burned as a martyr, but I don't love,
I've gotten nowhere. So, no matter what I say, what I believe, and what I do,
I'm bankrupt without love.


Love never gives up.
Love cares more for others than for self.
Love doesn't want what it doesn't have.
Love doesn't strut,
Doesn't have a swelled head,
Doesn't force itself on others,
Isn't always "me first,"
Doesn't fly off the handle,
Doesn't keep score of the sins of others,
Doesn't revel when others grovel,
Takes pleasure in the flowering of truth,
Puts up with anything,
Trusts God always,
Always looks for the best,
Never looks back,
But keeps going to the end.

8-10Love never dies. Inspired speech will be over some day;
praying in tongues will end; understanding will reach its limit. We know only a
portion of the truth, and what we say about God is always incomplete. But when
the Complete arrives, our incompletes will be canceled.


11When I was an infant at my mother's breast, I gurgled and
cooed like any infant. When I grew up, I left those infant ways for good.


12We don't yet see things clearly. We're squinting in a fog,
peering through a mist. But it won't be long before the weather clears and the
sun shines bright! We'll see it all then, see it all as clearly as God sees us,
knowing him directly just as he knows us!


13But for right now, until that completeness, we have three
things to do to lead us toward that consummation: Trust steadily in God, hope
unswervingly, love extravagantly. And the best of the three is love.


It is so awesome to see 1 JOHN 4:18 come to life through our group...
1 JOHN 4:18 (NKJV) - There is no fear in love; but perfect
love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not
been made perfect in love.


When you approach someone in Love, you have nothing to fear. Remember Psalm 23 - "...I will fear no evil; For You are with me...." Could we substitute "Love"...."....I will fear no evil, For Love is with me...."?

Know you are loved!