Pages

P90X+ Ground 0 and Holding!

Had a great day today, just remembering the last 90 Days....wow. Conversation after conversation today revolved around the X....and then, as I arrived home from work, there on the porch sat 2 new Beachbody boxes! I didn't even pull in the garage so I could go through the front door to pick up the boxes....it was like Christmas! And what did we get....Recovery Formula, Slimming Formula, "Tony & the Kids DVD"....and P90X+!!!! I quickly opened everything, tried Recovery Drink...YUMMY!!! Dreamsicle!!! Read a bit of the slimming formula bottle, handed the Kid workout to my oldest and then through in Upper + to check it out....Crap that looks like an awesome workout. More more more! I'm so ready to get going again, I was telling Christina at lunch today how much I felt like working out....To look back 95 days ago, I'd have never said that! In taking P90X one day at a time, I kept saying that this was a life changing choice and just how I felt today was proof in that!

Tomorrow, I'm going to take my progress outside and go for a run. And again on that, after telling Christina that I want to go for a run, she said, "I never thought I'd ever hear you say that!" I love it!

This week has been a week that God has really placed on my heart the fact that many people we are in contact with are with heavy heart. We had a great time of ministry Wednesday in LifeGroup to pray over this. Today I was brought to a scripture to add.

  • John 10:10 (NIV) - The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
As we deal with situations in our lives when sin trying to wrestle us away from the life that Jesus brought to us, we have to take the authority given to us and rule over that sin. God has shown us through his word that we have this authority!
  • Genesis 4:6-7 (NKJV) - So the LORD said to Cain, "Why are you angry? And why has your countenance fallen? If you do well, will you not be accepted? And if you do not do well, sin lies at the door. And its desire [is] for you, but you should rule over it."
So...if there is a issue of strife or worry, we must remember that God's word is our best weapon against it. I encourage you to pick it up and read it, aloud if you have to, shout it joyfully!
  • Hebrews 4:12-13 (NKJV) - For the word of God [is] living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things [are] naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we [must give] account.
That doesn't say that "some" things are naked...."ALL THINGS ARE NAKED"....Remember, Satan is not omniscient...but whatever evil is on you once you start swinging the "sword" is "naked"....I love to picture that strife, or that worry, or whatever is oppressing us standing there naked and ready to run...especially when we get into Gods word and begin to read it over ourselves. No creature can hide! God is so awesome!

God Bless!