Pages

P90X+ Day 13 - PLYO

Wow....my legs feel like lead weights.....and they did right after I started! It has been too long since doing PLYO that I'm ripping myself for waiting. Demi...I'm still torn between which is harder...Plyo or Intervals. Maybe someone can do them back to back and see which is harder....ugh.

For anyone out there looking to join in on the fun and would consider having a not so random coach, please sign up under myself, Christina or KENEWAYNE. Its something that I can tell you we all believe in and would love to assist you guys or your friends in any way we can. We've all been through it and with that know what it takes to stay motivated and on track. If you consider, once you go to our site, hit "JOIN" at the top and simply join the Beachbody Community....its free and allows you to purchase the supplements and any of the Beachbody workouts through us. This is a program through Beachbody that we have committed to. Also, if you are interested in becoming a Beachbody Coach, you can also sign up under one of us. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Had an awesome, awesome day at church today....wow what a sermon on defeating our giants and seeing the world in 4 dimensional thinking. When we are facing strife, we need to first remember what God's word says and remember His promises. Remember, Goliath and the Philistines did not and because of that he was defeated by David through the strength of God!

Very awesome!