Pages

P90X+ Day 14 - Shoulders & Arms and Ab RipperX

Tonight....Good ole Shoulders & Arms with Ab RipperX. A great resistance workout. We are on such a busy schedule lately that we've been having to squeeze in working out whenever we can. That has to change. Yesterday we had Tommy's birthday party from which we didn't get home until pretty late in the evening. Tonight....workout, go eat, then gonna work out the new lesson for tomorrow's LifeGroup....Good stuff.

Teaser...the title of the lesson is:

"Is the Old Man Dead or Does He Just Smell Bad!"

Galations 2:20 (NKJV) - I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the [life] which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

Note the passage in Galations says...."have been crucified"...."no longer I who live"....These are past tense statements. So why have we always been taught to crucifiy ourselves to sin over and over and over....why do we fight the battle with sin constantly? The battle has been won....Jesus became sin so we would no longer be a slave to it.

2 Corinthians 5:17 (NKJV) - Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!

"the old has gone".....let the old stay gone!