Pages

P90X+ Day 1 - Upper Body and Abs Core Plus

First things first....CONGRATULATIONS to Ken and Alana Price for today, completing Round 1 of P90X!!!! Awesome work guys, you've fought through winter illness and even restarted one week, but pushed through until finality! What a great weekend to finish on too! You guys have a blessed weekend!

OK.....two words....Over Optimistic! After doing a 2 day fast with the "2 Day Fast Formula" from BB and only getting a total of about 1,000 Colories (maybe) in those 2 days, I guess I was a bit overly optimistic in expecting to have the same ability to "Bring It" as I've had. But, I did my best and pushed through and I can tell you....well, I'll repeat what Christina said..."If my arms could puke, they would!".....Wow! I didn't think I had that many fluids left to sweat that much, but I sweat like an ice cube in a furnace! All I can say is you definitely have to watch your form on most of these exercises as some of them are right on the line of crossing into potential injury....mostly shoulder or back. I tell you, I am so pleased with the amount of pull ups I've graduated to from P90X! Awesome.

Now Abs Core Plus....wow. Again, I'm still on the fence between it and Ab RipperX, but I guess its due to the amount of increased Core that makes it so much different.

In looking at the program, I'm not sure I'm going to stick to the "+" schedule, as I'd like to incorporate more of the P90X DVD's into it....so instead of 3 weeks of the same, maybe going 2 weeks of "+", 1 Week of P90X (P1 or P2) and then the scheduled "+" Recovery week which also incorporates some of the P90X. I think that is going to jack the "Muscle Confusion" to the roof! I am so ready to feel the additional burn and drop the rest of the gooo in the gut!

BTW...the 2 Day fast was amazing. I can tell you if you are considering a fast, the 2 Day Fast Formula is a great way to do it. I lost 4 more pounds in the 2 days I did it, and was very suprised by the great Chocolate taste and smoothness of the drink. Of course the most important thing is to use the opportunity to draw closer and closer to God.....With that God will take care of the hunger. I can tell you I got pretty hungry last night at about 10:00, but pushed through and also encouraged Christina to push through until BreakFAST.....Today I've really been trying to push the calories, but did not get enough....Tonight for dinner, I'm going to push some extra carbs in getting some extra brown rice in me. Right now after pushing so hard, I'm defining "BONK."

Not sure what we have tomorrow, but rest assured, it'll be goooooood.

Hope everyone has an awesome Resurrection Sunday! What an awesome time to enjoy what God has blessed us all with equally!

JOHN 3:16 - For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life!

We all have been given free will by God....that leads to a choice that is as simple as Black or White, On or Off, 1 or 0.....Heaven or Hell. ABC would lead you to believe that Satan and Hell don't exist....explore your heart.

John 1:1 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Quite simply, you can't believe only portions of the Word. If you reject part of the Word, you reject God. Test your heart....dig deep in His Word as He is the Truth...

John 8:31 - Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.

Experience the FREEDOM in Him!

God Bless and again...Have an awesome Resurrection Sunday!