Pages

P90X - Day 70 - Rest X

OK...here I sit at work thinking about how I would love to do an hours worth of Xtreme Stretching, but here I sit at work. I do get to travel home tonight to see my family and that is good! I couldn't wait to post up as with this being Day 70 it is another milestone....20 more days and Christina and I are P90X Grads! Motivating.

Today as I met a great friend for lunch but before I met him I stood in Barnes & Noble thumbing through some books where I ran across a scripture that rolls right into the current lesson discussing our identity in Christ. Who we are, who we were which rolls into who we are not. When you came to the cross did you then realize the Love that God has for us?

1 Corinthians 13:4-5 (NIV) - Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

The "love" that this passage speaks of from the Greek is Agape love....this is God's unconditional love he has for all of us. As v.5 states..."it keeps no record of wrongs." - Why should we?