Pages

P90X - Day 68 - Cardio X - Pushups - Ab RipperX

OK...I know that title isn't one of the DVD's, but as this day for Christina and I is the first that we haven't been able to work out together....I left her with the Legs & Back DVD (and to my understanding she brought it big time!)....I took the CardioX and AbRipper DVD with me on a business trip and I too just brought it big time! I am pouring...POURING sweat out the pores right now. It was a busy day and I knew I wouldn't have much time to work out, so I took the CardioX knowing that it was intense and wouldn't take too much time. And it was intense tonight. I hit the Yoga portion right from the beginning with all of the optional push ups and then between the Yoga, Kenpo, Plyo and Core, I threw in a different Push up exercise to bring up the intensity a bit.....then after the last Core piece, I threw in the Ab Ripper X DVD and ripped up the ole Ab muscles....My oh My.....Goooood workout!

Today I was a bit worried in figuring my co-workers would want to go to a bunch of greasy spoons to eat, but I was able to eat pretty healthy....Although my breakfast was a bit thrown off, i did find a parfait to eat (a little too sugary)...then for lunch ate a Grilled Chicken Salad....I did miss my afternoon snack, but ate a nice Cedar Plank Gilled Salmon with Steamed Asparagus....not too bad, huh?

Anyway...Christina not only brought it during the workout, but she stepped up in an awesome way and led LifeGroup tonight, using the gifting that God had given her....and that is exactly what she taught on.....About praying for our calling and hearing the voice of God thoughout the process.....NOT laughing to ourselves like Sarah did when she and Abraham found out they were going to have a child...

GENESIS 18:14 (AMP) - Is anything too hard or too wonderful for the Lord?

NOTHING is too hard or too wonderful for God!!!

JOB 42:2 (NIV) - I know that you can do all things; no plan of yours can be thwarted.

Have you ever laughed to yourself when you've heard from God for what he has for you? We all have...but we have to remember, if its His plan for us He will be right there with us to see His plan completed....Remember, its not up to us if we want to complete our piece of building His kingdom....if we choose not to, He will find someone who will complete His plan.

God Bless!