Pages

P90X - Day 59 - Shoulders & Arms & ABRX

Man...I really missed that workout...that was goooood. Shoulders, Biceps, Triceps...over and over. Good workout. I had to do some work going back to week 3 to really estimate how much weight to increase. I pretty much went up 5 pounds on each exercise and dialed it in 8-10 reps each. Great. Christina jumped up a few pounds as well and hit it hard...even jumped up to 15 lbs on one of em...(couldn't tell you which one.)....

We did take pics, post workout, but have to analyze em before we do any showing. Over all we are both happy....I did a bit of measuring last night and found that I've dropped 3 1/2 inches around my hips and 2 1/2 around my waist! Pretty good!

Ab Ripper was....well Ab Ripper and it hurt (of course).

Cardio X and Yoga Belly 7 tomorrow!!! Gotta go work on my lesson for Wednesday night...starting to explore Our Identity in Christ....who we are, and more importantly who we no longer are!