Pages

P90X - Day 43 - Chest, Shoulders, Tri's & Abs!

Money, money, money!!! I love that one! Last time in Phase 2 we do Chest, Shoulders & Triceps and Christina and I brought it, big time. Goooooodness that one makes ya feel great....and then to throw Ab RipperX in at the end....MONEY! Of course, I can tell you for a fact, that if I had of done that routine 44 days ago, I would have puked my guts out and said "NO WAY" on continuing with this! But...this is a life changer indeed!!!!

It so amazing the results I'm seeing in Christina, she looks sooooo lean and fit right now. I know I don't want to mess with her :-))

Tonigth we're going to have a bit of grilled Orange Roughy...and I think I'll throw it in some low carb corn tortillas and go fish taco!

Kenewayne, I hope you are doing better...you sure have been quiet! Our prayers are with ya!