Pages

P90X Day 38 - Back & Biceps and ABRX

Ohhhhh yeah! That is an awesome workout....although I can barely type because of the tightness in my arms! Back & Biceps and that workout is a "bring it" as it brings it! Only thing is; I am ready to see some additional results. I know there are some cans inside this keg I'm carrying up front, I'm just ready to see them babies pop out of their warm coats of chub.

Anyway...got the awesome Yoooga X tomorrow, so I get to smell my feet and put my own rear in my face....but that corpse will come in to save the day.

Still fighting a bit of dry, sore throat today, but am feeling better.

I think we're having salmon tonight.

Did you know that Jesus only taught in the Literal to the Pharisees but taught in Parables and Alegories to the masses? Isaiah 29:13 The Lord says: "These people come near to me with their mouth and honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. Their worship of me is made up only of rules taught by men." Do you think there are those who "know" God today, but who's hearts do not?