Pages

P90X - Day 35 - X Stretch

Ahhhhhh.....have I had a week. But after a week like that, XStretch definetly helped. Today Christina and I cashed in a much needed Christmas gift and went and got a couples massage. (wasn't the best one I've had, but still)...the combo of that and some stretching will hopefully do the soreness some good before tomorrow's repeat. I'm thinking that our Xtreme Rest last Friday led to some of the soreness this week, so I'll choose Stretch every time.

Tonight I created a new marinade for some Tuna Steaks...

2 - 8oz. Tuna Steaks
Juice of 6 Small Navel Oranges
1/2 Cup Cilantro Leaves
2 Tsp Ground Ginger
2 Habenero Peppers
Pinch of Salt & Pepper

In a sauce pan, combine the OJuice, Cilantro Leaves, Ginger, Salt & Pepper. Put small slices in the Habenero Peppers and put them in the Juice. Heat to a boil for 5 minutes. Remove the solids by straining.

Pour Juice over the Tuna Steaks and let stand for 30-60 minutes.

Heat grill to HIGH, place Tuna on the Grill and grill to taste....I like mine medium well so about 5-6 minutes per side.

Until tomorrow!