Pages

P90X - Day 24 - KenpoX!

Oh yeah...what a release. Kind of a stressful day at work today as we had some brass visiting from HQ and they were looking for answers....Had to stay a bit late and finish up a proposal for a picky customer, so I was looking real forward to coming home and beating the crap out of the air....and Kenpo X was just the answer. I really enjoy this workout and love to add some extra bounce in the punches....I jumped around so much enjoying the workout that Christina started to get a bit annoyed with me.....

This week I'm noticing some more leaning out in my core and have dropped a couple of pounds. Good stuff.

Tomorrow is a good Stretch X day and time for me to get to preparing to teach another semester of LifeGroup in our home. Working out has actually given me a great plan toward teaching as

Philippians 2:12 says - Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;

So ready to get deep into God's word this semester and start another workout!