Pages

P90X Again - Hotel Workouts

Rest X was neeeeeeded. After virtually no sleep Monday night, then Styx concert Tuesday night, up at 5 Wednesday to catch a 6:30 flight to Austin and then spending the day in Austin on multiple sales calls, I needed some SLEEP! And......SLEEP I got! I'm kinda glad I was so tired, because honestly the first night in a hotel is always a bit restless for me......but, I slept well.

Tonight though, I brought a quick round of Chest Shoulders & Triceps and Ab RipperX. Oh wait...No Gym! No worries....I'm doing P90X and have some awesome resistance bands!!!! Oh wait, no trainer! Again...I'm doing P90X...my trainer is right here on my laptop on my DVD!

You gym rats out there who like to travel really should consider P90X. This is a great way to get your workout on the road, and with a good set of resistance bands, they will fit right in your suitcase! I know you're not getting a P90X workout in any "fitness room!" And can you imagine the left over sweat you get to deal with in on that equipment??? EW!

Yes, I'm a Beachbody coach and YES...I can help you meet and break your fitness goals.

Looking forward to seeing the family tomorrow!