Pages

P90X+ WarmUp - Abs Core+

Yes, Yes, Yes....that was an awesome workout!!!! OK...so my new attitude isn't wanting to let my body rest too much longer. Over the last couple of days, I've been burning to get back into it. So today to curb the appetite, Christina and I threw in one of the new P90X+ DVD's and checked out "Abs Core+" and let me tell you...this one is awesome! A lot of sweat, a lot of strain on the core...especially the abs. Not sure if its as difficult as Ab RipperX, but it sure engages in a different manner. The hanging Ab workouts are money. I now wish my door frame was about 2 feet higher as being 6' 2" it makes it pretty interesting starting in a hanging position. My legs all of the sudden get a bit heavier in a bent position. Oh well....heavier just means more resistance!

Over the last couple of day's I've been checking out the workouts and I can tell you...no matter what phase of P90x your in, start preparing yourself to take it to the next level with P90X+.....There's nothing wrong with maintaining, but after a few weeks, you're just going to plateau again and you'll need to start mixing it up again. One thing you'll need to invest in for "+" are some PowerStands...There are a few exercises where you'll be moving between them....from plank to dips!!! Sound exciting???

I'm getting pumped now! Ready to start...my PowerStands will be here in a couple of days and then its time for "X+"!!!! Oh yeah!
I've also ordered Shakeology...after reading the benefits of this, I'm really impressed with how many nutrients are packed into these shakes. I also want to see the benefits from this as, although I like fruits & veggies, I have a lot of friends who are picky eaters who don't like to eat vegetables....well if this can be their solution then I'll highly recommend it. If you know anyone who fits this category....check it out at my Beachbody site.

Hope all is well during this week! Its as good of time as any to remember the promise fulfilled by Jesus Christ that has given us all the hope of eternal life! Jesus died on a Friday and rose again on a Sunday. He endured beatings, ridicule, torture and endured because he knew the promise of God from Psalm 16:10-11:
"For You will not leave my soul in Sheol, Nor will you allow Your Holy One to see corruption. You will show me the path of life; In your presence [is] fullness of joy; At Your right hand [are] pleasures forevermore.

Jesus endured through because he new this promise...He endured Friday because he knew Sunday was coming! While we endure the tough times, we should stand on the promise that our Sunday is coming! God's word is our promise!