Pages

P90X+ Day 11 - Abs Core+ and Ab RipperX

This week has been busy busy busy! Oh my.....work is really hectic right now as it is coming on the end of our Sales period and everyone is nuts. My brain hurts worse than my abs right now. Last night was gonna be a cardio/ab day, but as you can see from the title...I got a little psycho and did abs and more abs. Yes....it hurt. But...I was still able to get out all of my leg shaking mason twists at the end. WOW! Abs Core+ is very cool as it digs into your core and brings it right out to the upper and lower ab muscles! Standing Crunches to Hanging Knee Circles....its money. Then to throw in good ole Ab RipperX....craaaaaap. Right about "Reverse Bicycles" I was starting to question my decision, but I pushed through...

Tonight at LifeGroup will be amazing...each year after our Women's Retreat and then our Men's Retreat in the Fall, we have a night of testimony...tonight will be awesome as just from what I have heard so far the experience was amazing. Our LifeGroup is also growing each week. Tonight we're expecting 30-40 people. I pray that God gives us direction as to what will happen when we outgrow our home. Christina and I just love to serve and in that love to love.

1 CORINTHIANS 13:13 (NKJV) - And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these [is] love.

This love is AGAPE love....the unconditional love that God has for us. This is the love that we should have for one another.

Know you are loved. - God Bless!