Pages

P90X - Day 78 - Chest Shoulders & Tri's + AbRipX

Arrrrrgh! Now that is some burn. Tonight, as this is the last time we push CS&T's out, we upped the weight and did our best to up the reps. Christina is coming down with a nasty chest cold, but she pushed through it and survived....what a trooper! That workout is pain from the start....what a psycho to go with slow-mo push ups from the start....crazy burn.

Kenewayne....15 Airbornes! 15! They hurt, but I did it. Last I checked I usually only clap for something good.....why am I clapping while I'm throwing my heavy body into the air only to do it 14 more times?

Anyway...Abs hurt, hurt, hurt tonight....I guess after 4 1/2 hours of driving today I wasn't as ready as I thought I was to push it the whole way...With that, we returned from Oklahoma today and after no one seeing us since Christmas the looks we got....well made us feel good. I got Christina to show her brother her guns and the look on his face was priceless!

Well...home stretch....I will admit, I'm ready for a short break. I did order the Fast Formula last night, so thanks to Demi for her write up on it. Christina and I will take the 2 days to also make it an official fast and get just a bit closer to God. He is the only one that can make me survive 2 days without eating!