Pages

P90X - Day 65 - Cardio X

Anyone know what time it is??? I didn't....I love daylight savings time, but it sure throws you off until you get used to it....Today was Plyometrics, but next thing you now we look at the clock, its after 8PM so we decide to trade out Tuesday with today and do CardioX minus the YogaB7. I love CardioX....it is so intense from start to finish...of course you have to make it intense cuz the kids on the DVD are in about 75% mode...I just feel like a million bucks after sweating my rear off at the end.

Today was a great day as we visited a small TFAC ( http://www.tfac.com ) church with our TFAC Pastor. (he and his wife also attend our LifeGroup)....it was so awesome to hear him speak and the topic is so on schedule with our Identity in Christ.

Colossians 2:5 (NKJV) - For though I am absent in the flesh, yet I am with you in spirit...

We are all the hope of the world...as it is the spirit of Jesus in us, we can't sit and let our Pastors do all the work....we are all called!

This evening Christina and I put ourselves to the test....we took our boys out for ice cream....oh the will power! Not a taste!!!!