Pages

P90X - Post Test - The Results!

Wow.....wow!

OK...the results are in, today I went home for lunch and Christina and I did our P90X Post Fit Test and took our 90x Day Measurements.....very good!

I'll give you a shot at mine, and let Christina post her results up....on her blog!

Measurements:

Day 0 - Weight - 213.6 lb
Day 90 - Weight - 191 lb -----Difference 10.6% loss

Day 0 - Chest - 45.5"
Day 90 - Chest - 40.5"------Difference 11% loss

Day 0 - Waist (Belly) - 40"
Day 90 - Waist (Belly) - 37"-----Difference 7.5% loss

Day 0 - Hips - 43.5"
Day 90 - Hips - 39" -----Difference 10.3% loss

Fit Test:

Day 0 - Chin ups - 3
Day 90 - Chin ups - 13 -----Difference 333% Increase

Day 0 - Vertical Leap - 18"
Day 90 - Vertical Leap - 24"!!!! -----Difference 33.3% Increase!

Day 0 - Pushups - 15
Day 90 - Pushups - 50 -----Difference 233% Increase

Day 0 - Toe Touch Stretch - 0
Day 90 - Toe Touch Stretch - +5

Day 0 - Wall Squat - 40 Sec
Day 90 - Wall Squat - 3:26! ----- Difference 415% Increase!!!

Day 0 - In & Outs - 31
Day 90 - In & Outs - 150! ----- Difference 387% Increase!!!

Wow....I think this P90X thing just might work! HAHA! Of course it does. And I'm here to tell you that there is a whole host of excuses that I could have given to NOT have done P90X, but I didn't....I pushed through and it works. If there is someone on the fence, tell them to get off of it and get to work! If you'd like to read my transformation story, please visit my Team Beachbody Website....

Those are the numbers that will keep you going....and yes, they are real numbers, gained through lots of sweat and lots of work. But nothing comes for free and you sure not going to get that in any little pill!

Christina shared a great scripture with me last night that hit the nail on the head...and "The Message" reads sweetly:

1 CORINTHIANS 9:26-27 (The Message) - I don't know about you, but I'm running hard for the finish line. I'm giving it everything I've got. No sloppy living for me! I'm staying alert and in top condition. I'm not going to get caught napping, telling everyone else all about it and then missing out myself.