Pages

P90X - Day 32 - Yoga X

Well today was Yoga. Yoga was today. Started the Yoga DVD up to Warrior 1 and jumped ahead to Triangle Pose....(shorter version of YX)....And, yes, I cut the end short too....but I think I'll work heavily on the "Fetus Pose" tonight...hopefully for 8 hours. I will admit, I enjoy the flush out during Yoga, but it is not my favorite DVD.....

All is well. Short post today, but....I can't say much about YogaX.

So....

Psalm 1:1-3 (NIV) - Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night. He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers.

With that, we start a 2 week lesson on Bible Meditation tomorrow....looking forward to LifeGroup.